When you think of Eastern Caribbean Islands you will be reminded of its natural beauty, nightlife, adventure activities, and history. St Lucia sightseeing tours will provide you with all this. It is very difficult to select which one to visit and which to leave out. For sure, fun and excitement will be in abundance. Let’s see here some of the most important places to visit during your tours in St Lucia which will leave you with an everlasting memory.
- St Lucia is mainly famous for its drive-through Volcano which is found only here in the entire world. Though the Mt Soufriere volcano is still active, the tourists can drive-in to have a glimpse of its interiors. However, it is quite safe. The smell of sulphur must be disturbing but no other danger there. Tourists can also indulge in sulphur spring mud bath which is good for your health. A nominal admission fee is collected for half an hour visit to the volcano’s crater as well as to the sulphur pools.
- For those who are interested in historical places, St Lucia sightseeing tours will take you to the old Plantation houses where you will discover many historical structures as well as sites that were built during the sugar plantation era. One of the must visit place rich in history is the Fond d’Or Nature Historic Park. By visiting this place, you will get to know the major history of the island.
- While you are on tours in St Lucia, don’t miss out on scuba diving or snorkeling where you will be mesmerized by the underwater life and the natural coral formations. Apart from that, you will also see turtles, seahorses as well as other sea creatures very closely.
- If you want to go on an adventure tours St Lucia then you must go for Canopy tour where you will be taken through the zip line which is some 75 feet high from the ground and you will enjoy the luxuriant rainforest while zipping away. This will really get your adrenaline pumped and you will for sure get refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Yet another adventure tours St Lucia is to go for the deep sea fishing. You will be taught as to how to catch various fishes such as marlin, mackerel, and barracuda. All these are commonly found in St Lucia and you will very easily find them. Apart from that, you can also go for a whale watch or can swim with the dolphins.
If you cover all of the above during your tour to St Lucia, no doubt you will feel as you have captured the glimpse of the heaven.